Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gay Marriage in New York is No. 1 on the List


Today, Gov. David Paterson is putting gay marriage back on the table.

However, the demon, Sen. Ruben Diaz Sr., has something up his sleeve...he can't be trusted.
"Tomorrow we will have a good time," Diaz Sr. told the DN's Glenn Blain. "Maybe I'm not upset. Maybe I solve the whole the problem tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow we come to an agreement and decide who's really in control."
"Maybe tomorrow...Maybe. I don't know. I'm not saying anything...Who is asking me that? I don't know. Who knows what’s going to happen tomorrow. Tomorrow is always uncertain. Tomorrow may never come."

I don't know, maybe you will be defeated, Ruben? Let's hope so.

More on this later


Source

1 comment:

Bob said...

Maybe they can all just check their egos at the door and do the right thing?

Yeah, that'll happen.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.