Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Obama begins his "Gays, I told y'all I got this" Tour


Y'all know my Obama's support never faltered and now I believe this how the party starts.

Today, President Obama will be extending benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees. I will have more later.

Some say he's doing this to avoid more haters from our community, however I believe it's a part of his plans for us. I hope folks look at this a good step, no, a great beginning as more good news comes our way.

Continuing to keep Hope alive.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens he's finally found the time to fit it in. Good timing with Pride n'all that.

BlogMarkBlog said...

They leak that there are going to be benefits for same-sex partners and then we find out they are token nothings. Basically only long-term health coverage. No regular health coverage. No retirement. Next to nothing. I'm glad you still have hope that Obama is going to do something, because I'm starting to see the writing on the wall.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.