Thursday, June 25, 2009

About Me


I'm taking this from Ian's blog. He's passed this out to his fellow bloggers, so here's my stuff.

Birthday: 2/16/1974
Birthplace: Union City, Tenn
Current Location: Los Angeles
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: Black
The Shoes You Wore Today: dress shoes at work, Ralph Lauren play shoes later in the day
Your Weakness: Buffalo Wings
Your Fears: Failure
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: write a finished script.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don't use IM, so 1999.
Thoughts First Waking Up: What workout to do
Your Best Physical Feature: My legs, calves, eyes and shoulders
Your Bedtime: Somewhere midnight
Your Most Missed Memory: Playing with my G.I. Joes
Pepsi or Coke: Kool Aid
MacDonalds or Burger King: Whataburger
Single or Group Dates: partnered
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cosmopolitan
Do you Swear: Not really
Do you Sing: All the time, but I can't sing.
Do you Shower Daily: Why yes...sometimes twice
Have you Been in Love: Yes
Do you want to go to College: done that, BS and MS
Do you want to get Married: Yes
Do you believe in yourself: I have to
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: Of course...I know I'm cute. Been told too many times
Are you a Health Freak: I try
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes
Do you play an Instrument: I did...piano (very little) clarinet
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: No, never have
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes, the Beverly Center
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No...that's for vagrants (j/k)
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: Yes
Ever been called a Tease: Yes, I'm southern
Ever been Beaten up: No, hit, but never beaten
Ever Shoplifted: Yes, I stole G.I. Joes
How do you want to Die: I'm a deity
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Good
What country would you most like to Visit: Africa
Number of Drugs I have taken: None
Number of CDs I own: A lot
Number of Piercings: None
Number of Tattoos: None
Number of things in my Past I Regret: maybe 12

In a Boy/Girl…
Favorite Eye Color: Hazel, Brown, Blue
Short or Long Hair: Doesn't matter
Height, Tall or Short? Taller than me
Physique you like -All types
Hairy or smooth? both

2 comments:

Damien said...

Fantastic!

Joy said...

Had to laugh at the "tease" answer! So true!

What a nice, wholesome guy you are! Way to go!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.