Friday, June 12, 2009

Stand With Carrie...Hell Naw!


Merciful Minerva! This girl ain't collecting unemployment yet and she already has a website asking you to stand by her.

I wonder who's supporting this site, NOM? Y'all ain't slick!

And I love this part on the site.
Carrie Prejean could have had it all, at the price of sacrificing her values. She chose to speak the truth. She chose to Stand Up for Marriage. Now she is paying the price. It's time for us to Stand with Carrie. Sign up now to let Carrie know you stand with her. And check back soon for more details on how you can help Carrie stand for truth.

I think I will join to get all of the juicy details.

Thanks to NG, for posting this.

4 comments:

Sozo's Blog.com said...

Will they send me a free barf bag?

Anonymous said...

One thing is certain - now no one can blame Perez Hilton; this is entirely Donald Trump's fault.

Unknown said...

Not even if it were to save the world from certain death!

Anonymous said...

I'd stand by this dumb ass bitch, wit my dick so deep down her throat you wouldn't have to worry about her talking again

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.