Sunday, June 14, 2009

Leave Dustin Lance Black Alone!


So Dustin Lance Black had sex and took picture of it, who hasn't? (me)

Okay, maybe not all of us, but he did and that's his business. But what's bothering me is the person who released them and the folks trying to profit on the pics.

It's sad that folks deliberately set out to hurt you or to cause strife in your life. The person who released these pics must really hate Dustin to do this. I hope it wasn't the ex, that's petty and cheap. Also it continues to stir the whole "bitter queen" pot.

It's like they want to see him fail or to suffer. I believe that Dustin is on a great path for the LGBT community. I hope this pics don't set him back muddle his career. He has a lot to offer and I wish him well through this mess. Stay strong.


Source

6 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Okay, maybe I live in a drag queen abyss, but who is is Dustin Lance Black and why is it news that there are naked photos of him?

Jonathan Pizarro said...

This breaks my heart.

Jonathan Pizarro said...

Oh, and Perez Hilton is officially on my shit list.

Greg said...

But it's okay for Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson, right? This stuff is getting old....

Unknown said...

Is it wrong that I thought the pix were kinda hot?

EMikeGarcia said...

Aside from the barebacking aspect of the pics, I thought they were kind of hot. I wish him well, too... But I'm a little disappointed his statement wasn't just, "So what."

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.