Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I met the Famous David Dust


I had the pleasure of meeting the one and only, David Dust during my vacation in NYC.

I have been a fan of his blog (especially the pics) for a while, so I was floored when he wanted to meet me.

Our lunch convo was so chill and David was a gracious host. He has an old soul that you can see his blue eyes. I enjoyed his stories and wished I could have been there for the Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend. He's real and I love being around real folks. I wished that I had more time to hang with David, I can't express how cool he is.

David, I just want to say "Thank you" and I will always be a fan and friend.

Please check out his blog, here.

3 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

Great pic!

Unknown said...

I know who to look up when I visit NYC again...

David Dust said...

Darling -

The pleasure was all mine. I certainly hope we get the chance to do this again.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.