Monday, June 15, 2009

Back in L.A.


Hi All

I'm back from my trip and somewhat glad to be in L.A. I will try to catch up with everyone's blogs and get my computer back in shape. At first I couldn't turn it on, but now I can see a screen, but that's it.

Hopefully today I can get something rolling with my computer, ultimately I will have a new one, but until then I'm borderline computerless. Plus, I have to upload my pics from the trip, including my pic with the fabulous David Dust.

And I have to play catch up in my blogging, I feel like I've missed a lot. So y'all may see several of them today. So get ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had known you were scheduling a few blogger meets; I'd have rush down and said hello.

Video screen problems? Sounds very much like the problem my nephew is having with his Dell.

David Dust said...

WM -

Our lunch was an absolute pleasure! Re: the picture - I certainly hope you have airbrushing capabilities on that computer of yours. I'd like to look about 100 lbs lighter, and 15 years younger!!!

See what you can do... :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

NG, I would have loved to meet you and David, stop it. You are adorable.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.