Sunday, June 7, 2009

How DARE Megan Fox Diss Wonder Woman!


I don't get why this...girl is "the thing" to the world, she's truly nothing to me. She's a bad actress and she's not that cute. And after this diss on Wonder Woman, she has a F in my book.

In an interview for the over-hyped Transformers flick, Megan had the nerve to say this about WW.
"Wonder Woman is a lame superhero. She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role but I don’t want to do it.”

Well thank Hera, because the fans don't want Megan destroying Diana's image. No one, who's serious about the comic or Diana, wanted her in that role. How dare she call Wonder Woman lame. Obviously, she doesn't know anything about the character. And who thought she could play her anyway?

Wonder Woman is not some cheap hussy or some human decor on a motorbike. She's royalty, a warrior, a champion and princess. Megan could not pull that off, she would be the secret strumpet of the Amazons, but Diana...OH HELL NO!


Source

5 comments:

Allan S. said...

It sounds like sourgrapes to me V. I bet her agent try to position her for being considered for the role, and the powers that be said no thank you.

I'm reminded of when you were a kid, and wanted something really badly but could not get it, and then you through a fit, and when asked about it you said that that something sucked anyway and that you really didn't want it.

Every actress in Hollywood wants that role. She was lying through her teeth.

YvesPaul said...

It's just sour apple. She knows nobody wants her as Wonder Woman that's why she's saying that.

D.J. said...

Here is what I dont get ( not that i got her) does she not understand that she has officially screwed herself over with the gays....

Why would you shoot yourself in the foot?

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god...I officially LOATHE her now. Megan Fox could not even carry Diana's breast plate and sandals..Yet alone the role of the iconic warrior princess.

Chile, I am going to write about this one too!

Jonathan Pizarro said...

Megan Fox is a cheap copy of Angelina Jolie who is neither pretty, talented or interesting. I'm glad she is nowhere near this movie, and I'm sad to know she's attached to the Fathom movie.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.