Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heathers 2?


Really? Can we handle it?

The movie that's loosely based from my life may have a sequel in the works. But don't take it from me, take it from Winona Ryder herself.
Winona Ryder has confirmed rumors that first surfaced in 2006 and have been doing the rounds ever since: there’s a sequel being worked on to the 1989 cult classic Heathers.

“Whatever you hear, there is a sequel in the works. I swear to God,” Ryder told Us Weekly. “But for some reason the writer Dan Waters and director Michael Lehman don’t want to talk about it. I’ve been wanting to do a sequel forever. There is a story, and Christian [Slater] has agreed to come back as a kind of Obi-Wan character.”

Wow...I don't know what to say. Oh...Lick it up, baby. Lick it up.

Source

8 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

There's also a Broadway musical based on the film in the works.

Joy said...

They're making musicals out of everything now. What's next, Silence of the Lambs?

Prince Todd said...

Well Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!

I love that damn movie...LMAO. Well, if the original Veronica Sawyer is doing it then I guess I can handle it.

EMikeGarcia said...

Oooh... A Silence of the Lambs musical. My heart is aflutter.

Loosely based on your life... Which were you, dear? A Heather or a Veronica?

Wonder Man said...

Heather Chandler

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god you were heather Chandler? LOL!
You bitch! lol.

Wonder Man said...

I had to. I had to tough in High School...but I was more like Whitley Gilbert

Ron Buckmire said...

"Why are you such a mega-bitch"?

"Because I can be."

Zing!!

Teenage suicide....don't do it!

Love, LOVE, L O V E me some "Heathers"!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.