Saturday, January 9, 2010

No on Daybreakers


I just saw Daybreakers and I want my money back!

This flick had an interesting trailer, great ads and presented some promise. However, this was 2 hours of mess.

The movie's about the world being all vamperized and humans are the food chain. Ethan Hawke's character works on making a cure to turn the vampires back into human. Basically, I felt like I was watching I Am Legend 2. In fact, it should've been the sequel.

The scenes were boring and predictable. The vamps were nothing exciting and I fell asleep twice. It was that boring, y'all.

Daybreakers just ended my affair with vampires. Only True Blood and Buffy will keep any love I have for vampers alive.

So I recommend that you do NOT see Daybreakers. Save your money, or send it to me.

5 comments:

Sorcerer said...

LOL! on how you wrote it
:)

SteveA said...

Thanks for the review - it sounds like I Am Legend!

YvesPaul said...

Thanks, Vik. You just saved me $20!

WilsonW said...

Thanks so much for breaking the spell for me, I was considering going to see this one, thanks for saving me money!! Bless ya!!

Kyle Leach said...

Thanks V. I'll pull it from the queue.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.