Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Deadly Letters in Seattle


Some nut is threatening gays in Seattle. A letter was sent to 11 gay bars, claiming to have the deadly poison, ricin to use on 55 people. The bars targeted are: The Elite, Neighbours, Wild Rose, The Cuff, Purr, The Eagle, R Place, Re-bar, CC's, Madison Pub, and the Crescent.

No one knows where the letter came from or if this is a hoax. However, the letter has caused mixed feelings among the LGBT community. It could be a prank, but I really want people to stay aware of everything and everyone around them.

This part of the letter really gets me.

"I could take this moment to launch into a diatribe about my indignation towards the gay community however, I think the deaths will speak for themselves."

1 comment:

Jonathan Pizarro said...

That is really creepy :S

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.