Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mister Cee, we see you!


Hot 97’s DJ Mister Cee is caught again with his gayness out in the open. Mister Cee or Calvin Lebrun, was caught trying to get some from a male prostitute (who turned out to be an undercover cop). This is not the first time this mess has happened.

However, he went on the air claiming that he's not gay and it's the cops' fault:
“I am not gay,” Mister Cee told program director Ebro Darden on the station’s morning show. "They tried to turn it around and say the female officer was a male officer. It was a sting operation.” 
According to his account, Mister Cee was approached by an undercover female officer as he pulled his car over in Brooklyn to make a telephone call. Cee claimed he then declined an offer of sex from the officer. A NYPD could not confirm whether or not the police officer in question was in fact female, but did reveal that the radio personality was formally charged with patronizing a prostitute in the third degree. 
Despite the former Big Daddy Kane DJ’s adamant claims that the officer was female, rumors abound that this incident, combined with 2011’s charge of engaging a male prostitute named “Brook-Lyne,” proves that when it comes to sex, he prefers the company of men. 
"Let's say if I'm lying, that's my choice," Cee said. "If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice."
Well, I'm calling it. You are Gay, Mister Cee and you're hurting yourself playing this silly game of 'Guess Who I am'. Be a real man and come clean. This foolishness you displaying is as thin as toilet paper and trust, we can see all through it.

source

3 comments:

Bob said...

I imagine that if he is gay, and if he did decide to come out, he might find that he no longer feels the need to hook up with male prostitutes for sex.

K. Clark said...

Personally I believe he's gay, but I also don't necessarily blame him for not coming out in this particular arena, as it was a pretty intense interview at times (even though it was with his co-workers). Coming out is ultimately his decision, and I think all the "drama"/scandalous aspect of court cases needs to fade for him to really think about his behavior.

However, he can't really be surprised that people have questions when this has happened on multiple occasions.

kayman said...

He is as gay as Labor Day...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.