Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another Anti-Gay Attack in NYC


Eugene Lovendusky was attacked this weekend by a group of gay-bashers in Hell's Kitchen.

Alan L. Bounville, an activist, posted this on Facebook
Last night, Friday, May 24th, a group of 9-10 men attacked one of my dearest friends, Eugene Lovendusky. They yelled "faggot" at Eugene as he was punched in the jaw. There have been a half-dozen, publicized violent anti-queer crimes in New York City in May 2013, including the cold-blooded murder of Mark Carson, 32, for being a "faggot."
Please by safe, fam


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it takes 9-10 men to beat up one man, it doesn't say much about those men's manhood.

Regardless, I really think self-defense classes are in order. I know I'd be rushing out to take one if I didn't know how to fight already.

behrmark said...

Maybe all gay men need to resurrect the practice of carrying whistles.

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry to hear this. Where a cop when you need one, I bet they have a hand in this.

Anonymous said...

I think I will get married to jason Voorhees.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.