Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dream Casting for a Live Action JEM Movie in 1986


What if they made a JEM movie in the 80s? It would have been cute, if fact, it would have been outrageous!

But who would have been a part of the amazing cast? Well, y'all know me, I took the time to cast the film as if I was doing this in 1986.

So check out the cast after the jump





Helen Slater as Jem/Jerrica

Holly Robinson as Shana

Tamlyn Tomita as Aja

Molly Ringwald as Kimber

Demi Moore as Pizazz
Ally Sheedy as Roxy

Jami Gertz as Stormer


Johnny Depp as Rio

Willem Defoe as Eric Raymond

Additional Characters
Kelly Lebrock as Synergy
Erica Gimpel as Raya

Samantha Fox as Jetta

2 comments:

apitt said...

That is a perfect lineup. I would definitely watch.

Rusty said...

oh my god SYNERGY IS PERFECT

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.