Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dick Cheney forgets who he is, as He Attacks Obama over Benghazi

Did I hear this correctly?



Really, Dick?

I guess you have amnesia because what you did back in the earlier 2000s, is the true American tragedy.

Let's see:
Lied about WMD
Lied about who were responsible
Extended your executive powers
Used your company to build weapons
Made millions during the war
Continued the WMD lie after the war
Used false info to start the war
Leaked out classified info

Child please, your legacy is forever fu*ked, Cheney.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

President Obama must have struck some kind of deal because this lying sack a shit should have been arrested along with George Bush.

Unknown said...

Hi Viktor,
First, read this article:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/14/iraq-had-weapons-of-mass-destruction/

I am not an apologist for Cheney, but you need to stop demonizing him with false info the leftist leaders have fed you. This is why people eat organic beef. If you feed a cow enough tainted feed, and give them steroids, it ruins the meat: In your case, it is ruining your credibility. I'm sure this is what happened to you. Otherwise, from what I see, you're pretty logical and literate. So you're wrong with two of those bullets you have in your post.
I'm not going to bother with the rest of the post, because when you're wrong in the only ones I know for certain, I must discount the rest, of which I am not so certain.
But you need to let this go. It's a bad mantra, proven wrong. You've been banging this drum for 10 years, it's time to let it go....slowly, now...here's your binky..

Anonymous said...

Greg the almighty prick has spoken. Give me a fucking break meathead,Cheney is a liar and made millions. Greg save your soul and stop watching Fox News.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.