Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Future Marvel Studios Projects include Ms Marvel and Black Panther

The Hollywood Reporter has some hot Marvel teases for the fans!

According to THR, Kevin Feige and other Marvel executives have begun laying the groundwork for other Marvel movie features.

Besides The Avengers sequels, there are scripts being developed for Ms. Marvel, Black Panther (Yes, Ma'am), Doctor Strange, Iron Fist, Blade and The Runaways.

These ideas are super cool! I'm really excited about Ms. Marvel and Black Panther. I wish She-Hulk was in there, oh well, their current list is good enough.

Comic fans, what do you think?

source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had totally forgotten about Ms. Marvel. I remember her from when I was a kid. She was and still is kick ass!

Rusty said...

totally here for all of this, specifically [Captain] Marvel, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Runaways. I feel like putting Dr Strange on film is just gonna end up being another Avengers movie, but smaller and with 1 or 2 good guys: Big threat, can't win then he believes in himself and blows stuff up. I would like his story to be more of a horror/mystery or trippy movie that really talks about magic seriously.

I'm a fan of Runaways and think it could be amazing like Chronicle was but even funnier. I want Iron fist to be like an 80s kung-fu movie, or shit, jump right to the 8 cities arc and go crazy.


WilsonW said...

I want it to be a Heroes for Hire movie rather than Iron Fist alone. Then out Misty Knight and Colleen in the sequel. No 70's blaxploitation thing though. That's been done to death. If you want that go watch Black Dynamite or something that does it well.

Anonymous said...

Did MS.Marvel get her powers back that Rouge stole?

WilsonW said...

@Lucifer-Yes, years ago.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.