Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Y'all!


Well, this year was something wasn't it?

I wanted to say thank you for an awesome 365 days. This blog grew a lot and I owe it all to you. Y'all have entertained, challenged, kept my ass in check and enriched me. I greatly appreciate everything I got from everyone.

This year, I met David Dust, Belasco, Mad Professah, Invisible Woman and Gay Comic Geek, maybe I will lucky and meet more of you.

What will the new year bring? Who knows, but I hope y'all will continue the ride with me.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!


Much Love,

V

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and best wishes for a wonderful 2010!

SteveA said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR V

Mistress Maddie said...

Wonder, I wish you much love peace and happiness in the new year! It is such a pleasure reading your blog and also from hearing from you. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Damien said...

Mazel Tov my friend.

And I love that shot of Storm - it's unbridled happiness - may you have that in the coming year.

YvesPaul said...

Happy New Year to you dear friend.

WilsonW said...

Happy New Year Wondy!! Your blog is one of my first stops every day, if not multiple times a day. I love your content and interests! Keep it going, you are doing a Wonderful job! Have a great year!!

David Dust said...

I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in 2010.

Happy New Year!!!

XOXOXOXO

Eduardo Guize said...

Happy New Year and keep up with the great work!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Have a great 2010, and keep up the good work you do blogging.
Great Storm pic by the way.

Allan S. said...

I wish you a very merry and happy new year. May 2010 bring you many blessings. Thank you for another year of great blogging. Keep on, keeping on. Peace.

Kyle Leach said...

Happy New Year V! You have a fun, informative blog, I don't like to miss. Wishing you much happiness in the new year.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.