Monday, May 4, 2009

Interesting Quote: Joe The Plumber


At a state level, it's up to them. I don't want it to be a federal thing. I personally still think it's wrong. People don't understand the dictionary--it's called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do--what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we're supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do their thing.


Joe said this in an interview with Christianity Today

3 comments:

EMikeGarcia said...

That's funny... I was just thinking that I wouldn't let that douchebag anywhere near MY children.

Prince Todd said...

I don't even know how to respond...
What a dumb motherfucker. Pardon my harsh language.

Jonathan Pizarro said...

"I've had some friends", had being the operative word. Asshole.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.