Thursday, May 14, 2009

Honesty is the best policy


I have been tagged by Joy to give y'all some honest stuff about me. So here we go.

  1. I'm a recovering snob.
  2. I hate cheesy music of today, but I love Disco.
  3. I can sweet talk folks into doing anything.
  4. I cry at the end of Revenge of the Nerds.
  5. I'm obsessed with Ralph Lauren.
  6. I do think I'm better than some people.
  7. I like working out.
  8. I hate trendy people.
  9. I watch a lot of trash TV.
  10. I don't like to show my emotions.
That's me...now I will tag Ian, Damien, Toddy and YvesPaul to keep it going.

8 comments:

Bob said...

My mother used to call me a recovering snob!

Cool list!

Joy said...

No wonder I like you two! ;-) Actually, I think we're all snobs about something.

Thanks for doing this. I enjoyed your list! :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't even think about, Victor...

Ian said...

You're on V!

Don't forget to finish this post on MALE, unless you don't want it there. But I think this makes a good post too.

YvesPaul said...

I think we are all very similar in some ways. :) Oops, *tagged*

Ian said...

In response to your tagging me, bro, LOL.

http://weildingtheaxe.blogspot.com/2009/05/honest-honest-honesty.html

Unknown said...

a man with sugar on his tongue...who ever heard of such a thing? L(O)L!

Sam said...

I love Ralph Lauren, not to mention Dillard's has his stuff in the Big, and Tall Section.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.