Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dollhouse will get a Second Season!


I'm so happy to hear this. Dollhouse, one of this year's best shows, has been renewed for a 2nd season.

At first, it looked like the show wouldn't make it next fall, due to Fox's dumbass programming. But by the grace of Minerva, Fox realized the power of Joss and now another year of Dollhouse is coming around the mountain.

Friends, if you haven't seen this show, please check it out. It's good, smart, sexy and fascinating. It's so creative and the twists are very original. I am glad to have a smart show on regular TV.

Oh man, this is great news! If they cancel Gossip Girl, I will probably die of sheer happiness.


Source

4 comments:

D.J. said...

And everyone should write Fox and tell them to keep it consistently on one night at the same time.

Anonymous said...

I've only followed it on hulu.com so the night doesn't matter. I love the show. Same with Fringe, great stuff.

Anonymous said...

@truthspew--I have heard that DVRing a show or hulu-ing it hurts it's ratings. Is this true? Do you actually have to sit and watch something for it to positively affect it's ratings?

On another note, Dollhouse is getting better. It seems Joss takes a while to pick up some steam. I wory that the ending for this season was an intentional wrap up for this show. The thought being that it wouldn't get a second season. They may have resolved things they really wanted to stretch out longer. We'll see. The premise of the show is cool enough. And don't ask me why but i think Alan Tudyk is hot so I'd love to see him back whenever they want him!

Prince Todd said...

Yes I am soooo happy!
I am bummed about Sarah Connor, but atleast one of my shows is coming back. Yes!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.