Saturday, May 16, 2009

Class of 1992


Wow! I haven't seen this in years. I lost my senior yearbook and I wish I knew how to get another one. Anywho...These are some of my classmates in high school.

There's me and my best friend, Davida, followed by my best friend/crush Brandon at the end.

Stephanie was the rebel, Darren was cute and Chris, I think he came out years later.

Those were interesting times back then. Although I was closeted, lonely and stuck in a small town, I knew the best days were coming.

And by the power of Greyskull, I was right!

7 comments:

Son of Baldwin said...

Dude, what happened to your flat top???

Wonder Man said...

It was curly and it styled like a crown. So gay, but that's me.

Anonymous said...

Ah the 90's. Having graduated in 1982 I was 10 years aheah with long dirty blond wavy/curly hair. The good old days. Now it's just short.

Son of Baldwin said...

@ Vik:

Work, bitch!

; )

Allan S. said...

Check that out. I am so loving your name! Brandon, yup a cutie. With that said, I would have followed Keith around campus. I bet he had a sexy laugh and cute swagger. And, I know Davida was a kiki. Stephanie is so giving me a NYC vibe. She better had done it!

Unknown said...

ain't you just cute in that pic...

Prince Todd said...

Too cute...But boo that flat top was not workin! LOL
Luv ya but...WTF??? LMAO!

I love old photos. haha!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.