Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Girls Gone Wild with Carrie Prejean


Look at This! Look at This!

This girl...just look at her, after all the drama she has caused. And she is no better than anyone else!

Once again...NOM has completely Failed! 1.5 million dollars wasted on a Girls Gone Wild contestant. Did y'all do your research, NOM? I guess not! A real organization would have caught this mess.

And she was suppose to be your true blue girl to push your agenda...Well good luck with that.

This is too funny, I feel like I'm watching Jerry Springer or Gossip Girl.

Maggie G, you are a joke and the Mormons need to cancel their check now.

I can't wait to see what NOM does for an encore.


For more go here and thanks to my students for sending this to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well the ones with all the talk ALWAYS have something to hide...

Prince Todd said...

Damn, too bad she doesn't have a full on sex tape to completely destroy her credibility?

Uhm, can we locate her sleezy ex-boyfriends who videotaped her having sex?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.