Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taking it to the Streets...in South Central!


This is horrible, and I know I'm bad for this, but I would love to see how it goes. If we continue to protest about Prop 8, we need to take it to South Central and East LA. Home of Dr. Dre, Cheech, N.W.A., $1 tacos, Yo-Yo, and Eazy E.

Why? Well, that's where most of Yes for Prop 8 votes came from. If we're going to hit the target, we need to go into the communities that wouldn't invite us for dinner. However, I almost doubt that a gaggle of twinks will come to Compton or Crenshaw. But you never know, there could be a new historic riot on the way.

But let's hope not.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.