Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nobody wants your Broke Ass!


With his buddies and career in flames, Joe Lieberman is begging to come back home to the Dems. I guess I saw that coming, with his lover McCrack moving to Loserville.

But my question is... Do they want him back or in the same position? Reid asked Lie Lie to step down from his previous role as chairman of the homeland security committee and do something else. Lie Lie didn't say yay or nay, but tried to appeal to the Dems steering committee.

But seriously does he think they would go over Reid's head? No.

In fact, Reid say this after their discussion:
"Today Senator Lieberman and I had the first of what I expect to be several conversations. No decisions have been made. While I understand that Senator Lieberman has voted with Democrats a majority of the time, his comments and actions have raised serious concerns among many in our Caucus. I expect there to be additional discussions in the days to come, and Senator Lieberman and I will speak to our Caucus in two weeks to discuss further steps."

So it looks like Joe Lie Lie is going to be the new executive assistant to Sasha Obama.

Source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.