Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Possible Director for Wonder Woman?


With all the hype around Diana, I have to say I'm happy that my amazon is getting some much needed attention.

Today's rumor is about the director of the possible movie. Now I would sleep with Chase Crawford if Joss Whedon would come back, but the person of the day is McG.

McG directed Charlie's Angels, We Are Marshall, Chuck, and is working on Terminator: Salvation with Christian Bale. If this is true then I may be in support of this. He's pretty good and very innovative. So we will see if this rumor is true of false.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.