Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am a Dame

I just took a Classic Dame test from my bud, David Dust's blog. And I am Joan Crawford.
Here's more

You are one tough dame, as tough as they come. You've had to fight long and hard to get where you are, but you always knew you'd do whatever you had to do to get ahead. You aren't above committing crimes (or seducing others to do them for you) to get what you want. You want to be happy and comfortable, but you usually always manage to get the fuzzy end of the lollipop. Even your kids are usually against you. Your leading men include anyone you set your sights on, even married guys that are never seen on-screen. Watch your back.

Well, I wouldn't want a married man, but I could've had a few in my single days.

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Yes, but did you ever give anyone a beatdown with a wire hanger???

XO

Wonder Man said...

Ha, Ha...No, but it was common in my day. I'm from Tennessee, so a wire hanger was one of many things you could get beat with.

David Dust said...

My mother is from Texas - and I got beat with a wire hanger at least once (that I can remember) - along with everything else in the book.

XO

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.