Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Diane Sawyer chats with the Happy Hooker


Ashley Alexandra Dupre, hooker of the year, sat down with Diane Sawyer to chat about her upper-middle class upbringing and how hookering changed her life.

I'm sorry, actually I'm not, why do we care? Yes, I'm writing about it, but there are other girls who didn't have the choices that this tramp had. We should be worried about them, instead of this 15 minute fame monster.

But I will watch 20/20 to hear her story.

Oh, which reminds me...I have seen Angel in 20 years. I need to find this movie

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.