Thursday, November 20, 2008

Has He even Read Anything besides Juggs and maybe...Unzipped?


Athena help me! Just when I thought it was safe, Joe the Plumber has a BOOK DEAL!

A BOOK DEAL! Who's going to read that? Well, some fool will I guess.

It's with a small, Texas-based publisher PearlGate Publishing. The book will be called, Joe the Plumber: Fighting for the American Dream (Ha!)

And it will address "Mr. Wurzelbacher’s ideas about American values" and be co-written with Thomas N. Tabback who writes crazy Christian books similar to Left Behind.

When Joe the S**thead talked about his deal, he said: he could have signed a deal with a larger publisher. “But they don’t need the help,” Mr. Wurzelbacher said. “They are already rich. So that’s spreading the wealth to me.”

Well, all I got to say to you Joe is this... With this money, pay your bills and go to college!

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.