Sunday, November 23, 2008

How Dare They!

Days of Our Lives is my soap. I have been a faithful fan since 1985. I used to go over my friend's house and watch the taped shows after school. But I have been dished some harsh news. My buddy, Christopher posted on his blog the unthinkable.

They have let Deidre Hall go! Deidre Hall! Marlena Evans-Black!

They (the damn show) let her and John Black go to save money. But to be real they could've let those stupid kids go! Ain't nobody caring about Nick, Frankie's brother and his lost sister. No! We love Marlena, John, Bo and Hope, Lexie, Victor, Kate, Abe, and Sami!

However I'll deal with that issue later, but for now I want to share some my best Marlena moments.

Possessed: Marlena was once possessed by the Devil. Here's example of her power


Kristen: Some of the best stuff was when Kristen was around. She was John next love who did everything to keep Marlena away.




There are more clips but I don't to overload Blogger. However, I will miss Marlena.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.