Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greed + Cheap Ass Flatscreen = Careless Death


This is sad, how can people be so careless! I'm sure y'all heard the Wal-Mart story. Jdimytai Damour was trampled to death while trying to keep order with the shoppers.

Folks knocked Damour to the ground 3 minutes after the store opened. Witnessed said that the shoppers were acting like "savages" to get in to Wal Mart, Wal Frakking Mart! The sad piece was when they were told that an employee was killed, people were yelling 'I've been on line since yesterday morning.' They kept shopping."

I know the economy is tough, but when does Black Friday equals losing your hot damned mind. These people should be ashamed of themselves for this. I can not believe that a man lost his life for cheap ass flat screens and DVRs. I hope they can rest at night knowing what they did.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.