Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Need a [gay] Hero


Loved that Bonnie Tyler song, but anyway, Stan Lee and Showtime are developing a hour-long series involving a gay superhero.

Lee and the president and CEO of his Pow! Entertainment banner, Gill Champion are producing the project and it could be loosely based from Perry Moore's Hero.

I wonder what this could look like. I'm excited and a tad bit skeptical, but I have hope. This could a great thing for our community. It's time to see us in different character styles.

1 comment:

Joie Mayfield said...

Rage the Series? That would be awesome. Showtime already owns the character from Queer As Folk!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.