Friday, May 4, 2012

NOM's Brian Brown challenges Dan Savage to a Bible Duel


There might be smoke in city! Brian Brown has challenged Dan to a duel of Bible wits. In their latest newsletter, Brian throws down the gantlet.
Let me lay down a public challenge to Dan Savage right here and now: You want to savage the Bible? Christian morality? Traditional marriage? Pope Benedict? I'm here, you name the time and the place and let's see what a big man you are in a debate with someone who can talk back. It's easy to make high-school girls cry by picking on them. Let's pick on someone our own size!

I'm here, any time, any place you name, Dan Savage. You will find out out how venal and ridiculous your views of these things are if you dare to accept a challenge.
This could be epic. I would love to these uber-egos go at it. Hell, it could lead to something sexual, you never know.

source

4 comments:

WilsonW said...

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! PAY PER QUEEN!!! I'm there!!!! Has he responded yet Vik??

WilsonW said...

UH OH UH OH UH OH!!!! It's on!!!

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/05/04/confidential-to-noms-brian-brown-youre-on-motherfucker

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I love it: a bitchfest from two tired old...bitches! Hell, I'd PAY to see this one! Thanks for the "heads up." My blogger brother, if it's a pay by seat event, I'll treat you to a seat! :)

truthspew said...

I've got the popcorn just waiting to go for this one. And I'll offer Dan my services should he not be able to debate Brown.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.