Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So... Am I missing the Point here?


The Advocate has a long, but interesting article about Obama's actions towards the LGBT community. And while it speaks on nothing new, I have to wonder... What was the point of the article?

It's good, but it doesn't have much of new material.

I mean, if you have 6 pages tell me something new or provoking. Most of us (bloggers) have already said these things; so really, is this article to putting stuff in perspective or trying boost sales?

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

J. Clarence said...

It was a really long article. For a second I thought I was reading the New Yorker.

I think, looking at it in the most idealistic way, it was a reflection piece on the administration so far taking everything in together; because it also brought together the different sides, say the Queerty and non-Queerty side, it potentially serves to bridge the gap a little.

Interesting cover, especially since he was just on the cover a couple of months ago in much better light.

(I seriously have to get on my blog on this before it becomes really old news.)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.