Monday, August 17, 2009

Keep it Up, Glenn Beck UPDATE


Folks are pulling their ads from the insane Glenn Beck show. And by folks, I mean the companies.

Here's a list so far:

GMAC Financial Services
ConAgra
Roche
Sanofi-Aventis
RadioShack
Men’s Wearhouse
State Farm Sargento
LexisNexis-owned Lawyers.com
Procter & Gamble
Progressive Insurance

let's keep in going and going and going down hill... I made a little song.

REMIX: Wal-Mart, Best Buy, CVS, Travelocity, Allergan (maker of Restasis), Ally Bank, Broadview Security, and Re-Bath have pulled out as well.

8 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I love it! I posted the petition on my blog and it got TONS of hits.
Way to go everyone!

kayman said...

Oh now, you should know that tub of goo dubbed "Glen Beck" is still suffering from withdrawal. That's the only rational explanation of his erratic behavior.

Joy said...

Good! Maybe he'll go away!

Sozo's Blog.com said...

I love it! I'm going to share this post on my blog, hope you don't mind, I'll link back!

Wonder Man said...

no prob

Anonymous said...

That's pretty much all his major advertisers. A misfortunate journey to you Glenn Beck and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

J. Clarence said...

This is so awesome! Hopefully this will send a message to Beck, or at least the Vice-President for Programming.

YvesPaul said...

Good news. I'm surprised that the pharmaceuticals are pulling out as well. Guess no one wants to associate themselves with him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.