Sunday, November 2, 2008

Please Akkad, NO MORE MICHAEL MYERS!


I have to say that I didn't like the Halloween remake. It was not powerful or mind blowing. Mikey killed too many folks and his transition from kid to killer didn't really connect.

However, some folks liked it and some folks want a sequel. And I just died inside.

This weekend, the son, or Malek Akkad said Tyler Mane is coming back as Michael Myers and pre-production may begin super early next year and shooting will start sometime in March. No director has been chosen, but I hope this is a hoax or a bad dream. A remake of a sequel is box office death. I can't believe they are doing this. They need to end the series, just shut it down. No more Michael Myers!

Source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.