Thursday, August 6, 2009

Condé Nast + Gays + insecurity and Mess = The Majority


Mess on a stick, y'all.

These silly gays who work for Conde Nast has created some malarkey called The Majority.

It's so-called group of A-Gays who do nothing but act bitchy and gossip.

But in their heads, they are making the world go around.

Please check out this hash

So what's the criteria to be asked into the Majority?
A-GAY: Me and a couple of others created a list of people that we know personally. People that are social. And it doesn't hurt to be good-looking. But we wouldn't necessarily not welcome unattractive gays.

The group isn't meant to screen the A-gays from the dumpy gays?
A-GAY: Not necessarily; it's more connected to friends and if they like another gay person. But it screens in a pretty well-dressed, attractive type. Though everyone at Condé is pretty well pulled-together.

What is the overall Majority look?
A-GAY: Professional, preppy. There's a lot of gingham, loafers, sometimes a pocket square here and there, and a lot of madras ties. Everything from rag & bone to Gucci, Prada ...


Good Grief! I'm glad I got all of that drama out my system in high school and a bit in college.


source



4 comments:

Prince Todd said...

Amen!

However, I do like the outfit in that picture...lol. That is how I dress. Yet, I refuse to suffer the type of gay mentioned here.
I go out of my way to avoid those.

Unknown said...

Ugh. See, gays can be just as idiotic, mean and hurtful as str8s.

EMikeGarcia said...

Oh wow! I have nothing to say to them, except, Fuck You!

OH! And, I have that belt.

Ray Avito said...

I don't understand the reasoning behind creating this club, but maybe because I've never had a complete grasp on the importance of cliques as opposed to oddball-ism...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.