Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Rant about Kyle Wilker


And while I'm thinking about it...I hope the Gay media do not give this Kyle Wilker any face time. Kyle should NOT be celebrated or given a chance to speak his side. Right now, he is shopping around to anyone that will sell this story.

By outing Jonathan Knight, he branded himself as a pure grain asshole. Folks like him should shunned from the community. Their actions are hateful and dangerous to our growth and progress as a people. It is sad to believe that to get anywhere in this world you need to harm others. It's a foolish game to play, as well as harmful to your spirit.

So Kyle, be a man. Because it didn't work out between y'all, you would stoop so low? How small of you to do this. What did you hope to gain by outing Jonathan? This ain't Gossip Girl, this is someone's life. You should think about this when someone burns you for nothing.

Stay Strong, Jonathan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I agree that Kyle should prolly keep his mouth shut, I did want to add that I don't disagree with the fact that he's allowed to talk about what happened to him in his life. If I was dating Jonathan Knight (and I would like to, Jonny, if you're reading), I would want to talk about it. Maybe not the Enquirer but people would def know.

My thing is that Jonathan Knight is not "outed" until he actually says "I'm gay or bisexual." Right now, it's just some guy with pictures and a story, that JK can simply deny if he wants. You "out" yourself, no one can do it for you.

Lastly, casting hate on Kyle kinda makes it sound like being called gay is this heinous crime that no one should ever be accused of. People have called me gay; they're right, but until I tell them so myself, that's just people talking.

Ray Avito said...

The last time I saw Jonathan Knight was on Oprah some time ago, and he really seemed a little fragile. Like you say, I hope he has the support he needs right now.

Jonathan Pizarro said...

I dislike people who feel the need to out others, I don't see how it's anyone's business. As long as that person wants to maintain their private life and isn't propagating hatred, why should the whole world have to know?

That said, I'm sure Jonathan Knight will realise now it's not that big a deal these days, and will find plenty of love and support waiting for him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.