Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pastor Sean Harris issues a Half-Assed Apology over the "Punch" the Gay out statement

Once the video, I posted earlier went viral, Pastor Sean Harris heard from the public that it's not cute to say stupid things. Today, he somewhat apologized for that dumb ass statement, however there's hate all over it.

"If I had to say it again, I would say it differently, no doubt," Harris said Tuesday. "Those weren't planned words, but what I do stand by is that the word of God makes it clear that effeminate behavior is ungodly. I'm not going to compromise on that."
What a godly man he is, right? I would like to know where God says this mess. I love how bigots see the Bible in their own image.

Pastor Harris, we will be watching you.

source


2 comments:

truthspew said...

The essence of Harris and those like him, they're assholes first.

Just looking at the phone I get a strong read that Harris is definitely an asshole and a bully.

northierthanthou said...

That is so unfair, Harris' apology was just as sincere as Limbaugh's apology to Sandra fluke!

...oh, wait!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.