Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BREAKING: Queen Latifah DIDN'T Come Out


Gossip blogger Sandra Rose revealed that Queen Latifah came out of the closet yesterday. Being curious, I checked her post found it to be NOTHING.

She just used a press release. The same press release I posted, announcing that she's the special guest for Long Beach Pride (I'm actually working there). I was like, "girl, this is sloppy reporting." How are you going to post some bull crackers like this and call it news.

However, the sad thing was how many folks believed it and passed it on. It was clear it was nothing real, in fact it was worse... It was sloppy reporting.  And it hurt to see folks actually trying to tell me she came out.

Great Hera!

If the Queen was going to come out, it wouldn't be through Sandra Rose. It would be a big affair and probably showcased in People or E! And she would keep it real, no blogs or gossip sites. It would be real news.

So if you believed the hype, smack your hand.

Because if I didn't post it, then you it's not true. (jk, not really, but, well y'know)

1 comment:

Sozo's Blog.com said...

I thought she came out a few years ago. I could have swore I saw her talking about her girlfriend and what she likes in woman. Hmm..guess not.?!?!?!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.