Monday, April 16, 2012

"Shadow Boy" Update: Jackson in color

On Tuesday, I will choose my artist for my graphic novel "Lore" "Strangelore". I had to change the name because there's a GN named Lore that is being made into a movie with The Rock.

Anywho, I want to shared another character sketch of Jackson, the cute country boy with ancient supernatural powers... And he's gay.
Jackson drawn by Dwayne Biddix
Once I choose an artist, we will begin the journey to make this book. I'm nervous, but I have to get over it and move forward. I got to make this happen.

2 comments:

Allan S. said...

Get yours Viktor. Everything that has happened before in your life has prepared you for this project. You will make this happen.

Unknown said...

This is wonderfull!! You are experienced with the format, and you'll rock it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.