For some reason they think this show is opening the doors of Hell and and we will rushed Demon Fire... Ooh, I kinda like the word, "Demon Fire"... Okay, here's is their latest mess on a platter:
OMM must switch gears to another ABC program "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23." ABC's newest show is even worse than we anticipated, even outside the awful title it airs on Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. /8:30 Central with a TV-14 DSL rating.These women needs counseling like yesterday.
To give a rundown of the thirty-minute program:
• 7 scenes/segments containing visual depictions of sexual behavior or activity
• 12 scenes/segments containing discussions or dialogue about sexual behavior or activity
• 15 instances of foul language
• The show opens with June walking in on her fiancé, Steven, having sexual intercourse with her new roommate Chloe.
• June catches male friend masturbating
• Nudity- breasts and genitals blurred twice during program
A few quotes from the show:
• June: "I wrote a rap at Christian camp. It was called, Jesus is right, word!"
• Chloe: "We weren't really compatible genitally. Imagine trying to fit a cucumber into a coin purse."
• Chloe: "Oh, hey roomie! You're just in time for a little four-way action."
The program is primarily sponsored by movie previews and ABC promos.