Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interesting Quote: Ken Hutcherson

There is no evidence at all that the homosexual was born that way. I guarantee you I was. I was born this way. I was born black, I’m living black, I’m going to die black.

You know we find out there’re criminal genes, they say, in some people. But do you know how to get rid of criminal gene? Two parents with a belt gets rid of the criminal gene. 

Discipline, understanding, good parenting removes the homosexual gene.
This is from "Public Matters". This episode focuses on gay marriage.

4 comments:

Bob said...

So, wait, gay people are like criminals? And we need to have the gay "disciplined" out of us?
Beaten out of us?

What a complete and utter waste of air this man is, especially calling himself a "pastor".
Sorry, but.....Fuck him.

Roger Poladopoulos said...

There are a helluva lot of unqualified and substandard parents out there!

fetaby said...

So loving somebody equals being a criminal and needing discipline and beatings? Nice. Real progressive work there, buddy....

K. Clark said...

Ugh, what a moron.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.