Wednesday, February 24, 2010
So here is some interesting Superman news to share!
Latino Review found of the scoop on the upcoming Supes Flick:
Hola Chicos, Pinche Taco here with the latest blatherings de nada de los Ninos de Hollywood!Fascinating, right?
So you will believe un hombre can fly! Te Juro. The talented David Stephen Goyer, the man who made sure Nolan stuck to the legend of El Dark Knight, has been hired to write the next chapter. Here is what El Taco can tell all you ninos....
- Thomas Tull, the head of Legendary, got tired of all the discussion and decided chingate, let's do it. So he went to Goyer and Goyer had an idea that actually takes the movies back to the John Byrne incarnation. Modern. Believable. FUN! So Tull got Goyer hired.
- The film will not be called Superman and will be called THE MAN OF STEEL.
- Brandon Routh will not star in the film.
- Nic Cage will NOT star in the fllm (lol)
- Bryan Singer is not expected to direct.
David is a pretty good writer, he co-penned Batman Begins and the Dark Knight (I'll forgive him for The Unborn) so this should be good. And if they follow Byrne's storyline it should challenge the fans.
So I'm pleased with the news.