Friday, February 19, 2010

Geekasm!!! Joss Whedon is making a COMIC CON Documentary!


Joss Whedon and Morgan Spurlock (Super-Size Me director) will be making a doc on the SDCC affair.

Yes, they are going to Comic Con to capture the mad, mad world of geeks, comics and pure craziness!

Sources tell E! that Spurlock and Whedon are currently searching for three super geeks to follow around at this year's Comic-Con, and the three months leading up to the mega-geek convention. No more information has been revealed at this time.

Sounds exciting! I wish I could be one of the 3 geeks, but I don't my type geek would be welcomed. I'm a gay, fashionable, Louis Vuitton Don geek. Would that be good enough to work?

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.