Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Interesting Quote: Ewan McGregor


"I remember when I kissed Johnny. It was just a rush at the end of the day. It was just an electrical moment, because you look around and some of the British electrician guys -- who are all mainly closeted homosexuals, I think -- were sitting around going 'Fuck, no.' But I like kissing boys on screen. As a straight guy, it's quite an interesting proposition. Anything on a film set that takes you by surprise like that, that gets your blood up, is good."

Ewan on when he kissed Jonathan Rhys Meyers in 'Velvet Goldmine'

source

5 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'd kiss him

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I'd kiss them both. Especially Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I have this movie in my netflix queue. I need to move it to the top.

Allan S. said...

Velvet Goldmine is one sexy movie, in a 70s glam rock sorta way. The music is awesome, and the story is great. Ewan also does the full monty a la Iggy Pop. He so rocks since day one.

Glenn Ingersoll said...

I like Ewan. He's done some interesting stuff. Some of it you really have to look for.

Unknown said...

I'd expect nothing less from a kiss from Jonathan.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.