Monday, February 22, 2010

Comic Con free to Roam after 2012?


Interesting news.

San Diego Comic Con maybe open for relocation once their contract is up in 2012. Word on the street is Anaheim, CA and L.A. are two contenders for the mad geek fest.

A decision will be made next month, to be real, they just need to give it up to Los Angeles!

Here's why:
  • We can host the damn thing, have you seen our Convention Center?
  • We have plenty of space downtown and the entertainment peeps already live here.
  • The hotels are easier to access.
  • And for personal reasons, it would waaaay easy for me. I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel and I wouldn't have to drive 2 hours to get there; I live less than 3 miles away from the Convention Center. So it's a win for everybody!
I'll keep y'all posted, but I hope and pray to Diana Ross's wardrobe that we get Comic Con!

5 comments:

Allan S. said...

Is it wrong that I am totally turned on by those two?

Anonymous said...

LA makes sense.

Wonder Man said...

Me too, Allan. That's why I choose this pic

Alex said...

Will those two be there? Yummers!

America Woke said...

How refreshing to have some hot, beefy thickness displaying itself instead of some twink beanpoles! No offense to the beans, natch!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.