Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Interesting Quote(s): John Mayer


On Jessica Simpson:
That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me... Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm...


There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, "I want to quit my life and just fuckin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to fuck you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep fucking you."

On dating Black women:

I don't think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a fuckin' David Duke cock. I'm going to start dating separately from my dick.

Being liked by Black fans:

Someone asked me the other day, "What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?" And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, "I can't really have a hood pass. I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.'"


source 1 and source 2

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm honestly not that upset by the comments (like other sites were directing me to be). I really see the humor in his statements, like a really raw, but good comedian.
Maybe it's just me.

Anonymous said...

What?

Bob said...

I think the more he opens his mouth to sing or speak the less I like him, and I didn't like him much to begin with.

Anonymous said...

This man is a bit of a douche, no?

Prince Todd said...

Uhm...
I've always thought Mayer looked like Frankenstein's monster.

He and his music sucks.

Mr Enigma said...

This dude is an ASSHOLE!!! A nigger pass?????

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.