Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who asked for This?: The Last Dragon REMAKE


NOOOO!

This is unacceptable!

There's been talk of The Last Dragon remake for a while, but it's been on the DL. But today, I saw this mess.
Singer Rihanna has reportedly been roped in for a kinky role in the remake of kung-fu cult classic The Last Dragon. The Umbrella hitmaker has apparently been cast opposite Samuel L. Jackson in the latest version of Berry Gordy's 1985 martial arts classic, reports dailystar.co.uk.

"She has landed an incredibly challenging role alongside Samuel L. Jackson. But it's not a part for the faint-hearted. She will play a super sexy, super kinky dominatrix in martial arts flick The Last Dragon, a source said.
Great Hera, what's next? A Purple Rain remake?

source

4 comments:

SteveA said...

I think I may have to miss that one!

Unknown said...

Ideally, I would be giddy about this. To see up to date film techniques (Matrix) applied to a great story (even has franchise potential).
But... then they say Rihanna as a Dominatrix. And I see there is no concern for acting, or story, or content, etc.

Ron Buckmire said...

i think Taimak helped me to get through puberty :)

Rihanna? Say it ain't so!

Prince Todd said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And I agree with the Mad Professah. Uhm, Taimak was the star of all my wet dreams...lol.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.