Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Steele, Man Up!

Head of the RNC, Michael Steele needs some balls. After Rush boasted his power at the CPAC this weekend, Steele was challenged about his leadership.


Then the Kingpin said this:
"So I am an entertainer and I have 20 million listeners because of my great song and dance routine," Limbaugh said. "Michael Steele, you are head of the Republican National Committee. You are not head of the Republican party. Tens of millions of conservatives and Republicans have nothing to do with the Republican National Committee...and when you call them asking for money, they hang up on you. I hope that changes. It's time, Mr. Steele, for you to go behind the scenes and start doing the work that you were elected to do instead of being some talking-head media star."

Okay, so I thought Steele would tell him he's poison to the GOP and they don't need his help. But no, Steele said:
"My intent was not to go after Rush - I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh. I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. ... There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."

What? Leadership? Rush is not seen as a leader in the real world. He's a joke and an embarrassment to the human race. Steele, are you going to let this man mess up any chance of a comeback? Because if folks follow Rush, the GOP is doomed. He brings NOTHING to the table, however Steele, you might. Man up and handle your business.

Rush has not made any strides from GOP party and he never will. So save your party from total destruction, and show everyone who's the true leader.

1 comment:

Bob said...

My motto is: Take whatever Michael Steele says, wait twenty-four hours, and then listen to an entirely different statement.

Typical Repugnant.
No balls.
No backbone.
No hope.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.