Sunday, March 29, 2009

End One Tree Hill...Pronto!!! And end CW, too!

Pretty much every month, I will rant about the failed TV netmess, CW. I hate this channel for many reasons, but after seeing this mess my vision is clear.

CW MUST BE BURNT TO ASHES!

Look at the promo for One Tree Hill, a show that NO ONE is watching, like most of their broke ass line-up.

What the F**K!

I expect that scene as a joke on 30 Rock or Robot Chicken, but for real...What idiot wrote that crap?

They canceled most, if not all, their shows of color for this bullshit (yes, I said a bad word)! And who is really watching One Tree Hill? That show is a dying horse in the desert.

Kill It Already!

For the fact that the show is reduced to cheap ass tricks and gimmicks is proof that this series is overcooked.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that was the blooper reel...right?

Jonathan Pizarro said...

HAHAHAHAHA...oh wait, I'm supposed to be sad?

David Dust said...

Oh that's just NASTY.

Prince Todd said...

I keep thinking about the UPN/WB merge and it just pisses me off! UGH!

Alex said...

Supernatural is the only good show on the CW. Superlative, even, which is weird considering the rest of the crap on there. I wish they could bring Smallville up to par.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.